Monday, March 31, 2008

Let the games begin

Yesterday was CD11 and like months past, I received an equal postivie OPK. I say equal because the test line was not dark, dark but equal to the reference line. Remember last month when I continued taking the opks and as I got closer to my "real" ovulation, I received a super dark postive? Did I mention I HATE opks?? I just think that I receive postives even when they really not positive. Does that make any sense at all or do I just sound like a rambling lunatic?

Anyway, this time I decided to "ignore" it and wait until today to test again. Today was positive, albeit another equal postive, so I called my RE and I go in today for an ultrasound to check folicles and see what the hell is gong on in there. I am happy about this because I cannot go off of those stupid test strips anymore! I really belive they lead me astray last month and therefore, we timed our IUI way too early. Well hell, I know we timed our IUI way to early because of them. I got a positve on CD11 and ovulated on CD15. This month I am doing everything I can to make sure the timing is a more appropriate.

So, I go in at 1pm and I am hoping all looks good. Then we can do the trigger and go in tomorrow (?) for the IUI. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

LisserB said...

Good Luck!! I hope the u/s reveals good news. Update when you can.

*hugs*