Transfer was Sunday and all went well. We transferred one level two blastocyst and one level two morula. Out of those eight wonderful looking, fertilized eggs - that is what we ended up with for our best chance at success.
It's so weird to think that after having 39 follicles, that is what we were left with! It took the whole freezing debate out of my hands because we weren't even given the option being that none of them were good enough quality. There was one that was borderline but they gave it a 10% chance of surviving thaw so obviously we were not about to spend $5,000 on a 10 % chance of it even thawing let alone transfer.
I feel really good about our two little embryos that were transferred though - they look pretty darn good to me and it only takes one to give us that baby we've been dreaming about!
I felt great after transfer and bed rest was uneventful, I had some minor cramping but it was barely noticeable. Today is my first day up and around I've somehow developed a cold which sucks. I certainly hope it doesn't effect my little embryos in any way. I haven't been taking any sort of cold medicine or anything but it still makes me worry a bit. I'm sure my body is just exhausted and then after laying down for two days straight...ugh.
On a brighter note, much of my bloating has gone down. Friday night was the worst and then it has slowly been going down since then. I have never drank so much water in my life! I've also been working hard on upping my protein and I think that helped a ton.
Now I just wait. I will have a blood test on Tuesday morning - only six days from now. Will I test before that? God only knows. I haven't bought a pregnancy test in years and I'm not sure I want to start now. Staring down at one line would probably break my heart in two.
Thanks for all your support. Please continue to think positive thoughts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fingers crossed! I'm going to be on pins and needles for you until Tuesday, when I KNOW you are getting that BFP!
Good Luck! Stick little embies, Stick!!
I am thinking of you and so happy that you've done this. If there is justice in this world all will go as planned. Very very hopeful for you--please update asap!
I've been checking in and thinking about you, but I've been bad about commenting. I'm so glad that you got your two embryos out of this and I'm continuing to send good thoughts your way!
I'm wishing you all the luck in the world.
Thinking of you always...praying for the miracle you deserve. I can hardly wait until Tuesday. I look forward to your updates!!
-Leighann
Post a Comment