Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Dooms" day is lurking

Today is CD25. I'm pretty sure my nurse told me to come in for a beta tomorrow - two weeks from day of trigger. But I'm not. My plan is to hold out as long as I can and either test or say hello to AF. We'll see how that goes. I just don'[t want to drive two hours, round trip, so that I can pay $200 for them to say, "Sorry, it's negative."

I feel like total crap, I have a terrible cold. And I don't know if it is the sickness talking or just a good 'ol gut feeling but I am pretty convinced that this didn't work. I have very little in the way of symptoms. My boobs became terribly sore on Saturday - much worse than usual - but then again, I am on progesterone so I'm sure that is why. Also, I don' t think they feel quite as sore today. Like I said, I feel like crap so any other things that I may be feeling can be blamed on this god-awful cold I have. Oh, did I mention it is like the fifth one of this winter/spring?? I totally blame it on the shitty MN weather that we've been having this year. Will it never warm up around here?

Wow, aren't I negative? Sorry about that. I'm just bracing myself for the worst.

3 comments:

Chastity said...

Don't let lack of symptoms be the sole reason behind thinking it didn't work. I never felt symptoms that early with either pregnancy...so maybe there's still hope?

LisserB said...

*hugs*

Easier said than done, but try to put the positive out there.

I'd suggest taking a hpt, since I've heard that AF won't show on progesterone...

I'm holding out hope for you anyway! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I know how hard it can be to believe it can happen. But on progesterone I think it can be hard to discern any real pregnancy symptoms.

I hope you're feeling better very soon. I am sorry you feel so yucky.

By the way, if I haven't already told you, I want to say thanks for being there for me and being so supportive throughout this past week or so. Even with everything you are dealing with in your own life, you've still made time to be there for me. I really appreciate it!

-Leighann