Apparently, my body agrees with Clomid. Or Clomid agrees with my body. Either way, it is good. I was a bit worried because I had no side effects from the drug nor did I feel like anything was really happening in that area. No twinges or cramping. So, I was kind of thinking I may have bad news at my ultrasound this morning. I was happily surprised.
The tech said everything look beautiful and that my body responded exactly how it was supposed to. My lining was "perfect" at 8.1?? I honestly can't remember if that is right or not because I was sooooo concentrating on whether or not I would have follicles. Then she looked on my right side and I had one follicle at 14mm. Not so great and I started to cringe but then she looked at the left side and said, "Wow, look at these beauties." I had two! One at 22mm and one at (almost) 18mm. Yay!
I trigger tonight and our IUI is scheduled for Friday morning at 9:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!! That's really great. And thanks for your comment! Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to realize that with the low chances of any one individual egg turning into a baby, it really is a nice thing to have two that are good to go. It just seems like your chances of getting pregnant are a lot better, and while twins are a possibility, they are not a probability.
So! Nice work! I will be hoping all goes well for both of us on Friday too.
Wonderful news!!!! I am so excited for you and I am praying like crazy!!!!
-Leighann
Good luck and God bless!!
Post a Comment