I feel like a turd on a log. Seriously. I don't know if it is the Clomid, the weather or just stress in general but I just have not been feeling great. For one, I'm bloated and feel so FAT. I'm sure that is mostly the Clomid. And the 10 extra pounds I am carrying. Sigh.
But I've also been sooooo tired and I have this weird lump in my throat. You know that lump you feel when you're trying not to cry? Yeah, that is what the lump in my throat feels like - and it isn't there because I am trying not to cry either. I don't know what it is? It has been kind of coming and going for awhile now. I first noticed it in July at my sisters wedding, it was there for a couple of days and then went away. It's been back a few times since then. Currently, I've felt it for three days. Constantly. It is driving me nuts.
I wonder if I am just fighting a virial infection? Or could it be something with my thyroid? My doctor check my thyroid last winter and said that it looked great but I did have a small cyst on it and it was nothing to be concerned about. Hmmm...should I have her look again? It's so weird!
Other than the above, I am just hanging tight until Friday's ultrasound. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all looks good and we'll be on schedule for IUI #3. I also am praying that I have more than one mature follicle. I've already been feeling quite a few twinges from my ovaries so it appears that they are responding.
Most of all, I wish that this is the cycle. The one to end all cycles. FOREVER. Because if we are granted the miracle to conceive just one more baby, then I will never, ever have to deal with TTC again. Does that sound like a dream come true or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The constant lump in your throat definitely sounds like something you should get checked out. Just in case. And I have to say I can completely understand when you say if you get pregnant you will never worry about TTC again. I feel the same way. Unfortunately, I don't think the end to my struggle is near.
-Leighann
Each month that I was on Clomid (although it was only four) was worse than the previous one.
I hope your ultrasound went well yesterday.
MW
Post a Comment