Monday, June 30, 2008

Ugh. Clomid.

I'm soooooo sore and uncomfortable.

This has been kind of a strange month, TTC wise. I sort of wish I was temping, peeing on OPKs or having some sort of monitoring just out of curiosity. Wouldn't it be nice to have a little window to peak inside so we could just know what is going on? Gross, but nice just the same. At any rate, I continued to having cramping and bloating for another day after the last post on CD10 and then for a couple days - nothing. Last night, I was actually thinking that maybe I had ovulated way early or maybe wasn't going to at all.

Then I woke up this morning to extremely strong ovulation pains. It actually hurts to move around and is just very sore and achy. I believe that today is CD15. I really am not 100% sure (which is kind of refreshing) because I stopped counting after the Clomid days, then it was a weekend and today I forgot my calendar (that I write just about everything in, including my TTC info) in my car and have been too lazy to go and retrieve it. So, if I had to guess - I would guess that I am ovulating today, CD15. Just for the record.

But back to the weirdness of this month....I just think that I had a lot of side effects from Clomid that I haven't experienced before and I'm really not sure why. This is the third time I've taken it and the first two time, nothing in the way of side effects. I felt exactly the same except when I ovulated and then it was a bit more painful than usual, due to more than one egg releasing. But this month, I felt tired, nauseous and had a ton of headaches. I would wake up in the morning starving and if I didn't eat then I would get sick to my stomach. Also, I was really crampy and bloated. Weird. I wonder why this month gave me side effects but the other two didn't?

I've started to feel a bit better now, in the last day or so, but I'm still very, very sore in my uterus, ovary area. I'm just glad that I ovulated after all, not that I really didn't think I would but still. It's just been a strange cycle. But I am ovulating and our timing has been right now so I can only hope for the best. As usual.

No news on the job front but they did call and check my references this morning so I am sure I'll hear something soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope all the side effects and discomfort mean good things. We need to get our second babies and get off this TTC roller coaster! I think I am 2 DPO right now, so we are pretty much cycle buddies again this month. Good luck to you....and thanks for all your support. It means a lot.

-Leighann