I've really, really missed blogging but have been very hesitant to blog here because of the stupid name of this blog. Despite my first sentence in this post, I've been doing very well and have worked hard to distance myself from infertility. Sure, of course, we are infertile and that doesn't just go away. (Well, unless we were to get pregnant....but you know what I mean). It's just funny, I can go days and sometimes even weeks without that crushing of the spirit feeling but then - all of a sudden, out of nowhere - WHAM! There it is again. Ugh.
Anyway, I really do miss blogging and would love to start a blog about life. Not infertility and cycles, just every day life. I've even gone to the extent of a setting up a new blog with a new name but for some reason, I am having trouble posting there. Weird. I guess that may be one of my many New Year's resolutions. Start posting in new blog...
Here's to 2012, let's hope it is a year of health and happiness.
4 comments:
It's good to hear from you! I am so, so glad to hear you have been doing well. I never post on my infertility/ttc blog anymore, but I logged in under this name to leave you this comment so you'd know who was saying hi. I'd love to be able to visit your new blog, especially if you ever start posting to it. Maybe you could email me the url? I'm at talkingaboutmyself@gmail.com
I just checked here a few days ago to see how you were doing, and then you messaged me and now here you are posting. :)
I'd love to read your new blog. You can let me know the new address if you'd like.
Happy New Year!
M
I'd love to follow your new blog as well if you've gotten it going.
This is planningdoesntwork but blogger is being evil and not letting me comment.
saje1 at hotmail dot com
Glad to see you post...I think of you often. If you blog elsewhere, I'd love to continue following you. Send me a PM on TLOL
Leighann
Post a Comment