Sorry for the delay - things have been so busy here and I haven't had two seconds to sit down and dedicate time to a post. Unfortunately, I don't have much time now either but I'll see how much I can get down.
IUI #5 was on Saturday morning. I had gone for another u/s on CD13 and had two dominant follies (why does that third one always stop growing??). They were a bit smaller than she would have liked, at 17 and 18, but the appointment was at 10am and she thought by 10pm, they would be ready for trigger. It made me a bit nervous but I know she is right and that 12 hours can make a big difference. Let's hope it was the right decision.
I triggered at 10pm on Thursday night and then went in for our IUI at 10am on Saturday. Everything went well and now I wait....
I still am doing my best to put this cycle on the back burner. I just do not want to go through the god-awful let down that I went through last time. I know it'll probably happen regardless but I am doing my best to hold hope at arm's length.
I do know that if this cycle isn't successful that I'll probably take the rest of the summer off. That's how I feel right now but as you all know, everything is subject to change. I've never done cycles back to back. Is that a good thing? Or not? Hmmmm...
I must also say that the drug I trigger with - Nova*rel? It went from $60 to $128. What the hell is up with that?? I can't believe there was a 50% increase in cost over two months? Anyone else have any experience with that? God, I hate not having infertility coverage!!
I cannot believe we are on our fifth IUI. Time flies when you are having fun, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that this is it for you guys. I understand just how badly you want this to be over in the best way.
I just began cycle 40. Sigh.
Wishing you the best of luck!
*hugs*
Post a Comment